Brian & Bethany


I had a great visit with someone I consider to be my mentor, Brian Pipping. I had the privilege of serving with Brian at a great church in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois for close to seven years. He is a great friend, leader, and teacher. I’m a better person as a result of his generous investment in my life. His daughter Bethany is getting ready to graduate from Liberty University and take the world by storm. She loves the church and has great dreams to make a difference with her life. I want the same things for my kids! It was great to spend time with both of them. It made me think about how valuable it is to intentionally share what you have learned and experienced in life. Am I investing in the lives of others? Am I sharing what I’ve learned? These are the questions I’m asking myself today. What about you?

2 comments:

Mom said...

The more I get to know Brian the more amazed I am at his commitment to people!! He is a great example and I bet sometimes he doesn't even know it!!

gordon92 said...

I realize this is a little late in the posting, but I would just like to point out that Joliet is NOT a suburb of Chicago. It has it's own identity ... sure, it's usually about the prison. but still. Just sayin'

Glad to hear you're having a good time out there! Kim