the 4th...the goo goo dolls...and smoothies


I like the Goo Goo Dolls. I like the 4th of July. I like fireworks. I like Philadelphia. I like new friends (hello Cleave & Rhonda), and my kids like smoothies. That's how my 4th of July ended. I couldn't get close enough to the stage to actually see lead singer John Rzeznik, but the high definition screens helped. The sound was great. I even got to hear them do my favorite song, "Better Days". Loved it. The fireworks were amazing. The smoothies were cold (at least that's what my kids said). It was a good night and a great way to spend our first 4th in the birthplace of our nation. I'm looking forward to many more! And next time...a few more smoothies.

1 comment:

Mom said...

What an amazing 4th of July it must have been!! It is so amazing, like you said, that you were in the birthplace of our nation!!! How cool is that?