my dad


I've got a great Father! He's influenced me in ways that are hard to describe. He set an amazing example throughout my growing years. He went to work every day and never complained. He loved my mom. He took us to McDonalds every now and then. He laughed. He was the model of consistency. He encouraged my dream to give my life to the church. He cared. He provided. He cheered for me. Thanks Dad. Happy Father's day. Father's are a big deal. I'm still learning and growing as a dad. It's an adventure that should be embraced. If you're a dad...you matter. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kym said...

WHAT?????? He took YOU to McDonalds?? I don't think I went to a restaurant till I was 17 and that was with Dennis! Yet another childhood scar :)

Eric said...

Hang in there Kym!

Mom said...

Oh come on now!